Friday, October 30, 2009

Spooked. (3)

To My Dearest Ebbie,

You might have received a letter from Ceaz regarding what happened recently. I only found out just now that I haven't been sent to the netherworld at all! It's Halloween. The spooky occasion! Why didn't I think of that sooner? Well, at least it's alright now. I found out from some random girl that it wasn't Halloween when I tried to suck her blood using my "fangs" and when I realized that I didn't have any fangs at all!Yeah, I had to admit, what I did was really stupid. What also startled me was that Ceaz and Zak told me I was possessed by the sword and I attacked them! I thought it was a dream that time, but it was actually real. I got this really bad lump on my head courtesy of Irichi's "treatment" and I had to put some ice or frost under my helm to help heal it. I also realized that many of us paladins were on holiday leave, so I requested a leave as well!

I went trick or treating with Ceaz and the guys, and we were dressed up in all sorts of costumes, and Zak wore a vampire costume as well. Zak wore this weird wig that made his hair look short and slick. It made me wonder how he could even get all of his long black hair underneath such a thing. We made some poses and came up with some great ones!

We also encountered some weird guys called Pumpkin Cafe' Waiters that drop candies when you beat 'em. I know, I could've just gone from house to house to ask for some candy, but what's more fun than beating up monsters and taking away the candy they have? It tastes great, and it also makes you strong. We thought these were just some troublemakers in costumes at first, but it turns out they really ARE servants of Dracul.

Have you tried wearing various costumes? Personally I enjoy these vampire and werewolf costumes I found. Ceaz and Zak hate my werewolf costume though. They said I almost turned into one when I was possessed by the sword.

Feels weird walking around in it, but it was alright. I enjoyed the whole trick or treating thing.

Stay safe, and Happy Halloween!

From Your Dear Brother,
Prawnt

No comments:

Post a Comment