Friday, October 2, 2009

Rescue Mission!

To My Dearest Ebbie,

I am glad to know that you are currently in Odellia. You're helping out some newbie adventurers? That's so kind of you! I'll mail you some of my old gear for you to give out, my storage vault back in town is almost past its limit. Anyway, we just finished a rescue mission in Candescent Cavern. Although many hostages have been rescued from Bahamole, King of the Caverns, he is still very persistent and he keeps sending his minions to kidnap unsuspecting travelers and hold them hostage. Me and the fellas ventured deep into the cavern, headed for Bahamole's Lair, and rescuing hostages along the way.


All of the hostages were encased in some kind of hard mud thing. It was really pitiful seeing them trapped, so we had no choice but to keep hitting their mud prison until they were able to break free. Many of these hostages are traveling merchants and inexperienced warriors altogether. Unfortunately many of them faint after you rescue them, so we had to look for a cart. Guess what? Guildmaster Sieg assigned me to look for one!


After successfully securing a cart for the hostages to ride in, we disarmed some of the Shroom Soldiers to pull the cart full of tired and weary hostages. We left that task to Irichi, whose fiery temper scared the poor Shrooms into submission. A bit cruel, but it did feel good, in a way. With that task accomplished, we made our way towards Bahamole, to teach him a lesson... BY FORCE.


He's probably one of the ugliest looking creatures I've ever seen, second only to Iric-- ANYWAY, as I was saying, (forgive me Ebbie, I vocalize my letters too much to the point my guildies hear me writing.) Bahamole was a bit tough, but we managed to defeat him. Although he had a lot of minions pouring in, they were easy to intercept, nevertheless. Bahamole has one of the weirdest magics I have ever encountered, as he can freeze you by casting fire. Fire that can freeze? You can do anything today with a bit of magic, huh?

He also had the biggest hands. Bahamole could probably carry a full-grown man with those gargantuan palms and crush him till he dies. When we defeated Bahamole, we took the liberty of taking these hands, as they fetch a good price in the market. Pretty soon, another aspiring Dudu will become the next Bahamole, and we may never know what he will do again.

Stay safe, and until next time!

From Your Dear Brother,
Prawnt

No comments:

Post a Comment