Sunday, October 4, 2009

Using Seal Scrolls

To My Dearest Ebbie,

So you've already tried soulcrafting huh? I looked at that picture you sent me and I must say, having a 10% boost on magic defense isn't really worth 500 souls. Welcome to the "WE HATE JULIE" club, sis. Anyway, let me share with you a little tip. There has been a new item on the market recently called a Seal Scroll. If you've been using Seal Removal Scrolls on sealed items to remove the seal, a Seal Scroll does the opposite and seals the item instead. It will only work if the item has been successfully soulcrafted at least once.


Remember what Julie did to my Sambaba Helm? I still want to kill her for that. However, I feel compensated when I used the Seal Scroll on my prized trophy. When I unsealed the helm, I was surprised to find out that it finally has new attributes:

Finally an attribute more fitting for a paladin like me. I bought a few more Seal Scrolls and did the same to my other equipment that Julie screwed up with. With a bit of luck, I got the stats I wanted thankfully.

I must tell you that unsealing the sealed item still makes the outcome random. You can never tell what attributes your equipment might get, so keep your fingers crossed. If not, then try again! (As long as you have the cash.)

Stay safe, hope you're lucky!

From Your Dear Brother,
Prawnt

P.S. Here's a Seal Scroll so you could try it out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment