Monday, October 26, 2009

Fangirl's Fantasy

To My Dearest Ebbie,

I found another piece of mail entitled "Fan Art" and when I opened it, I got this:

(Do I really look THAT submissive? Click image to enlarge.)

The following caption? It only said "Uke Prawnt". Right, this is probably another sick joke created by Irichi and the other girls who want to pin me down as nothing more but a submissive person! It's the thought that counts? Well, perhaps. You don't get much people who would want to draw you, but this is... I don't know.

In the end, it's probably another yaoi fangirl's fantasy.

Stay safe, don't read yaoi. You're a better girl than that.

From Your Dear Brother,
Prawnt

OOC: Many thanks to Ceaz for this drawing!
From left to right: Dobby, Prawnt, Ceaz. Squealing Fangirl: Mizureii

No comments:

Post a Comment