Thursday, October 22, 2009

Style!

To My Dearest Ebbie,

Have you heard about that Fashion Pageant they are holding in Libra? Whoever wins that contest gets to win the costume they wore for 90 days! Sounds interesting right? That's why your dear ol' brother decided to give this a shot. Now I really ain't someone who has that much taste in fashion, so I had to ask someone with style. I talked to Dias about it. He first told me to match it with my already red hair first so we could eventually create a costume worth the contest!

It took us almost a few hours deciding what to pick out (and I could swear Irichi was watching from the shadows again...) until we were able to find a good set of clothes. I stepped into the changing room to remove my armor, and came out with this.

Dandy little outfit eh? I must say this outfit was pretty uncomfortable to wear at first, but I eventually realized I look pretty awesome in the end. I wore a Wild West's Hat, a Casual Red Jacket, Cyber Look Bottoms, a pair of Eastern Hunter Gloves, and a pair of Kendo Boots. It turned out nice after countless arrangements here and there.


I've heard this contest only lasts a week so if you want to participate, I suggest you do so now, my dear Ebbie. All costumes on the market are sold for 100 cash each and would only last a day if you do buy 'em, so I am using every moment today to try out this outfit in battle as well! The Tempura Knight finally has a new outfit! And he looks awesome and stylish in it. I LOOK PRETTY HEROIC AM I RIGHT???

Well that's my opinion at least. Irichi and the other girls still say I look like some Wild West Bandit/Mobster with a fashion sense gone wrong. Oh well, at least I got to participate. Hopefully this entry would make it. PLEASE VOTE FOR MY OUTFIT OK?

Stay safe, and stay stylish.

From Your Stylish Brother,
Prawnt

P.S. If it permits you, Dias and Cailey asked me to have you vote for them. Thanks, they said. They look great as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment