Friday, October 23, 2009

Letter from Zakriid

Prawnt—

Cailey, Leongarde, Ceaz, Sid, Diane, Dias and I have reached Ashmist Village safely as I write this. I do not know why you chose me to keep such a correspondence, but I’m telling you that I do not appreciate being made to write one bit. We have not seen your sister Ebbie on the way here, though Dias sends word that his sister Diane managed to glean from reliable sources that Ebbie is safe.

Journey?
You want me to tell you about our journey?

Well.

It was full of shit. No, I know what you’ll think. The world is always full of shit for me. You’re right about that. I don’t even know why Cailey, Ceaz and Leongarde managed to make me pick up my lance again, but I can’t do anything about that now.

No, I have not read your mail lately. It’s only Cailey who’s forcing me to write these things, and I told you, I hate writing.


Ashmist Village is. Well. A village. With mist, apparently. Even from where I sit on the rooftop of our inn I can sense the Frost Shiva’s dark magics. I will not go into detail here as to what the magic of that dragon feels, because I doubt that a Paladin could appreciate the technical terms I am so fond of. To keep it simple…ever since we got here Cailey and I have been feeling rather sick. I’ve already vomited two times.

Ceaz, Dias and Sid are all eager to go join the first party tomorrow to the Van Cliff citadel. I hope my supply of cakes, grape candy and yogurt lasts. You still owe me some 200 slices of cake, you bastard, don’t you dare think I’d forgotten about that.

Give our regards to Irichi, your distant cousin Heil, to Marj…and if you meet my younger brother Raime tell him the package will arrive, just wait for it. Say hi to Kureha, Goryu and Milie too, if ever you meet each other on the road (though I doubt that; they’re having too much fun making pink sharksfin soup).

Tomorrow we leave.

PS.
The nights here are abnormally chilly – and the darkness is thicker than the eternal dusk of Libra. Cailey says hi. She’s beside me right now. She says if you meet Vitali (Harlequin sporting the superia armor with a ridiculous pirate hat), please send her hi and tell him to never miss his meals.

Have you ran into Ciel, Natsumi, Auburn, Aeir, Mynthe and Sieg lately? We haven’t seen them.

No comments:

Post a Comment