Sunday, October 18, 2009

Cookies and Cream

To My Dearest Ebbie,

Remember those nosy reporters I told you about the other day? They're still on the loose and trying to be as nosy as possible to the people they victimize! Unfortunately, the commander has ignored my petition to shut down their operations, so I have no choice but to act like a vigilante and perform my duty as a Knight to protect those in need! From what I've heard from newbie adventurers, their next target was an unlikely couple named Kewkies and Kreme. A merchant told me they're chronicling an epic journey for the Dragon Expedition.

(What entered my mind when I heard their names.)

It makes me wonder how they got those fitting names. (Although people do ask us about our names as well, no?) I will perform a duty whether they like it or not, I WILL PROTECT THEM! I brought my riot gear with me just to be sure. I eventually caught up to them and introduced myself. The defender or justice! The bane of all malice! I AM PRAWNT, THE TEMPURA KNIGHT!!! Well, I had to make an entrance at least. At first, they didn't believe me when I told them about these nosy reporters they were scheduled to meet.

So I had no choice but to show them an exhibition of what I can do! I performed all sorts of tricks that I use in the troupe; the super saiyan, the tempura fighting combos, and even the clock head trick. I could tell you Ebbie, they looked pretty impressed. Then I put on my riot gear to show them how large my shield was for them to hide behind. Who knows when those journalists may be lurking somewhere.

Kewkies complained of all the breadrolls and parfaits she had been having, so I gave both of them twenty slices of cake each. When we got to the meeting point in Odellia, I did my best to hide them both as their bodyguard detail, but Mizureii drove me out by bombarding me with her magic. I had no choice but to leave them be, shouting, "ENJOY YOUR INTERVIEW!!!" as I ran off into the horizon as the sun started to set.

Yup, another day for the glorious Tempura Knight, Prawnter Tartareus!!!

Stay safe, and uphold the Warrior's Code!!!

From Your Dear Brother,
Prawnt

OOC: Many thanks to Kewkies and Kreme for this collaborative! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment