Wednesday, October 7, 2009

LIES! LIES! ALL LIES!

To My Dearest Ebbie,

I've read in your previous letter that you're starting to think if I wasn't straight or anything. Now where'd you get that idea? It was IRICHI wasn't it? She put you up to this didn't she? Anyway, just to clear things up, I'm not into those things. Alright?


THERE. Now to clarify a few more things. Me and the guys are just bonding together for a bit of "guy time" like you girls have your "girly time". It's not BROMANCE, alright? Don't get the wrong ideas, and as your brother, DO NOT let Irichi corrupt you. I don't want my dear sister running around watching yaoi or whatever it's called. It's just not right, I tell you!

And we're definitely clear on that, alright? And no, Ceaz and I are just good buddies, it's not US already, ok? And you do know already that Ceaz is in a relationship with Cailey!

So there, stay safe!

From Your Dear Brother,
Prawnt

No comments:

Post a Comment