Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Bronze Drake Knights

To My Dearest Ebbie,

In case you have been wondering what I've been up to lately, I recently joined the Free Bronze Drake Knights. They are a group of knights in uniformed armor, distinct because of its unique features. The Bronze Drake Knights also uphold the Knight's Code of Honor and are an affiliated organization of the Dragon Expedition. One thing's for certain, this is probably the coolest armor I've ever worn! Yes Ebbie, it doesn't make me look fat, it makes me look sexy for the ladies.


However, you might notice how tight my leggings are. Sometimes it feels kind of kinky in a very odd, yet titillating feeling. That excitement almost wants to make me-- no, Ebbie not THAT. I'm talking about eating tempura you dirty-minded woman! Anyway, I already have a feeling what you would do to me if we ever met again.

Now, regarding what you've written to me in the previous letter. You've finally found a date? I'm happy for you! If he makes you cry, you know where to find me in Libra, I'll be waiting for you in case that happens. Now let me share with you this short tenet I found in the Bronze Drake Knight's Codex:

A Bronze Drake is honourable, swift, and brave.
Never shall he fall at an enemy's deadly glaive.
A Bronze Drake Knight is a pillar of strength and warmth.
He shall protect his friends and family from danger's harm.

It's catchy if you ask me. I'd love to write more but I'm off to a mission soon. As usual, I've attached a little care package for you. Stay safe!

From Your Dear Brother,
Prawnt

No comments:

Post a Comment