Thursday, October 1, 2009

Scouting Around Valid Raeth

To My Dearest Ebbie,

In your last letter, I've heard you have been helping rescue the lost soldiers at the Candescent Cavern. I'd like to help too, but I have been assigned to a more important task by Commander Hoffman. Lavalon is a monster that emerged around Libra not so long ago from the nearby volcano, Magmus. He is a product of Dr. Farrell's experiments but I have heard that when he was still sane, he did not want this to happen.

I was able to go to this place called Valid Raeth and found a soldier who happens to be a local from Libra. Soldier Jaed told me that Valid Raeth wasn't always a lava-like hell, it used to be a lush, green meadow before Lavalon emerged. My jaw dropped from hearing that.


There is also a lot of mystery concerning the disappearance of General Blood and his whole regiment. The reports aren't that accurate but maybe you'll find out as well. Valid Raeth is such a waste. If adventurers like us want to defeat this Lavalon thingy, we'd have to defeat Chief Sambaba first, who holds the key into Magmus. At this point my guildmates and I do frequent raids on Chief Sambaba's domain, as Chief Sambaba controls hordes of Boombooms and Skeletons.

You're still in the caverns, am I right? Be careful of Bahamole. He likes to order his Dudu Henchmen to kidnap young girls!

Stay safe and take care~

From Your Dear Brother,
Prawnt

No comments:

Post a Comment