Thursday, October 1, 2009

A Kitty! :3

To My Dearest Ebbie,

Have you heard Pet Merchants Ami and Edith have been giving away pets? They only make you do this simple task of slaying monsters and you get a pet egg from them! In your next letter, tell me what pet you got, alright? So far, I've been seeing Huskies, Phelixes and the ever-rare Griffons running around town with their respective owners. As for me? I got a Phelix and it's the cutest little thing I've had for a pet so far. (Our last pet was Woodsworth the Woodie when we were little, remember?)

Now I'd like you to meet him:


Now you know that I'm not very good with names, but at a random thought, I named him Doodleberg. His nickname is Doody. Doody is a lazy little Phelix. He may be reliable when it comes to helping me out in battle, but he's just plain lazy to move around swiftly. Most of the time, I have to carry him under my arm as if I were headed for a basketball game. (He's that round!) I've shown you Doody, now show me your pet when you get the chance too!

Stay safe, love ya!

From Your Dear Brother,
Prawnt

No comments:

Post a Comment