Monday, October 26, 2009

Ramen Rider Tempura

To My Dearest Ebbie,

I am one of the few knights who have a sense of individuality. I'll tell you one thing Ebbie, most knights you would come across are as boring as the next. Like a machine, they will follow most orders unquestioned (and Rangers come second to that.) However, you know me very well as your brother for being a peculiar individual. The other day, I bumped into someone known as Archmage Kikuchi (he insisted I call him sensei), and he told me I could become stronger if I ever wanted to protect people.

Establishing my benchmark as the Tempura Knight, he gave me some sort of device that would create some sort of super-armor. Almost as if I was on Impervion for a long period of time! My strength doubles, but it could only last for as long as I could save the people I want to protect.

I have a name. I AM... RAMEN RIDER TEMPURA!


(Click images to enlarge for awesomeness.)

I AM THE HERO OF JUSTICE! THE BANE OF ALL MALICE! I AM PRAWNT! With the help of my so-called "Prawn Zector" it allows me to transform into Ramen Rider Tempura for a short amount of time! With this newfound strength, I will be able to fulfill my duty as a knight, and furthermore, A HERO.

Stay safe Ebbie! Archmage Kikuchi is a D.O.M. who wants to meet you, despite being the creator of my device.

From Your Dear Brother,
Prawnt

OOC: Many thanks to Ceaz for these drawings! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment