Friday, October 23, 2009

The Port of WHAT???

To The Two Nosy Reporters,

I've heard you guys are taking in all kinds of scoops and stuff right? Well, consider this letter as a tip of sorts. I know you're busy with other stories like the mysterious "ball snatcher" that preys on weak men, and the mysterious blue bird that is somehow present everywhere. But hear me, nosy reporters. This is probably one of the most controversial things we have found right under our noses.

Anyway, I was with a few friends at the Port of Winds, El Grego's capital and center of commerce and trade. We were having a few drinks here and there until one of the lads mention that that "thing" he spotted over there looks like a ****.

Well, being the clueless person as I usually was I really didn't get it at first, until I realized what he was implying and bashed him on the head for it. "F**K NOW I CAN'T STOP IMAGINING IT TOO!!!" I told the others as they also laughed out loud. Really, there has been some controversy surrounding these weird-shaped cylindrical posts. I know it looks like a fish, but you know how everyone's imagination could be so wild nowadays.

If you have noticed, all of these have been incorporated into the town's design. Just look around the city. You'll find it almost anywhere. Any leads on this one? Well I'm not really so sure myself. But why would our sovereign Steven Jr. implement this design in the first place, especially in a city rife with children???

If you want something more convincing, here's a picture of the fence in front of his mansion.


Yet I think in the end, it's all up to your imagination, and the way you think. Just wanted to give you a small head's up.

Oh yeah, and please stop following me. Someone ransacked my room the other day, specifically my underwear drawer. I suspected it would be you though there would be more plausible suspects.

Godspeed,
Prawnt, The Tempura Knight

No comments:

Post a Comment