Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Possible Uniform

Dear Ms. Ebbie,

Hi there Ebbie, this is Sieg, Prawnt's guild master from the Newtypes Coalition of Free Fighters. If you could tell me why Prawnt hasn't shown up at our headquarters yet, it would really be a great help for us. Anyway, let me tell you something. Though we've been disbanded, I was thinking of putting the guild back together again with a twist. So I have decided that our guild should have uniforms!

Whether they be a warrior, thief, mage or archer, they will have to wear a specific uniform. It was really hard thinking up of what everyone should wear. People have always regarded my tastes as flamboyant or simply extravagant, but nevertheless, I know what people want to wear~. Haha! I haven't thought up of anything nice for the ladies to wear but for the men! Oh my~ I could already envision it in my mind that we'd be wearing the same outfit in battle~!

So I tried rounding up all the male guildies I could get in touch with, but only your handsome brother Prawnt came. Your dear brother was compassionate enough to test run my little outfit~! It cost a bit of cash, but the designer has taste, magnifique, I must say! We were actually together in the same room, just the two of us, heehee! It was a pity my girlfriend Mynthe couldn't make it for this little test run, though she was the one who picked the outfit! (I could also swear someone was watching us from the shadows...)

Anyway, it took a bit of time and persuasion (almost two hours, new record!) to get him to wear it, but here it is! The kreme de la kreme~


Voila~! Don't you think that outfit looks faaaaaabulous? He only wore it for like, ten seconds though. But that really got me going to have more ordered for all the guys~. All those open bare chests, I'd be filled with bliss~ haha! I tried to persuade him to strut it around town, but he kept making up this excuse that he still had other plans and stuff. I just told him to come back to do it another day and he agreed. I haven't heard from him since.

Please reply, my dear Ebbie. You simply must tell me where your fabulous brother is hiding right now. If you tell me, I'll make sure you get a faaabulous outfit too, I could almost die seeing all the girls in those fabulous outfits I have in mind, heehee~!

So here's hoping for your reply, my dear Ebbie~!

With regards~,
Sieg

P.S. Prawnt goes well together with Ceaz right? OH MY GOSH you should write to me about that too~! Anyway, tata~!

No comments:

Post a Comment