Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Enter Dias

To My Dearest Ebbie,

Alright, I shall accept your apology, but never ever brand me as anything else. You know me Ebbie. And no one else's perspective will change what you think of me. Anyway, Marj introduced me to this friend of hers. His name is Dias. At first impression he's kind of... well I don't know really. Those eyes always look as if he craves for something. Something that I don't really want to know. Many Jesters are friendly but Dias is different. Probably more flamboyant than Guildmaster Sieg, he was a bit too friendly...

Marj dragged me to one side of Libra where we met Dias. Upon saying hi, he then approached me, looked at me straight in the face and gave me a kiss. To the lips. Yes Ebbie, I was so speechless that I freaked out. Marj looked delighted as I stood there in disbelief. Dias waved his hand in front of my eyes and I went back to reality. WHAT IS UP WITH THIS GUY???

He was wearing his Twink outfit but later went somewhere to get his golden helm. I don't know why, but wen he came back with his helm, he suddenly led us to this bath in the back alley. It looked so refreshing really. And when I thought things were getting better Dias then strips to his undergarments and jumps right into the steamy water. Marj also did the same, as there was a small changing area conveniently located nearby. She dipped herself into the small tub and both of them were trying to drag me in.


I then got changed, with only a small washcloth around my waist. I left my equipment right beside the tub and went right in, inevitably beside Dias. There was something reeeaaaallly suspicious about his smile. I had to keep my guard up. My manliness is at stake here!

The bath felt good on my body, it felt as if the muscle aches from all that fighting were melting away. It was so refreshing. Unfortunately, my experience was relatively uncomfortable to the point Dias kept touching me... from behind. I know the tub is small but really, can't he respect other people's personal space! What a space invader! Marj clung to Dias tightly. They must be really good friends, huh?

When we were finished, (I swear Dias was watching me in the dressing room putting on my armor!) we said our goodbyes and everything, and Dias gave me his "business card". Like many jesters, his job is to entertain people. I really don't know what kind of "entertainment" he's into, but he did whisper something into my ear.

"I'll see you next time. I'll show you my Superia outfit."

After that he pinched my cheek and winked. He finally left with Marj. I swear after that, I just froze in place, stunned.

Really Ebbie, the kinds of people I meet are diverse and odd. Well I know I'm an oddball too Ebbie, but things like this freak me out you know?

Stay safe, don't talk to strangers!

From Your Dear Brother,
Prawnt

No comments:

Post a Comment