Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Remembering Again.

To My Dearest Ebbie,

It has been a while since I've reminisced our days back when we were still free warriors. We went through a lot of tough times together, but we managed to pull through in the end. It'd always seem that we were inseparable. However, in order to bring order to this world, we would have to forge our own paths to create our own destinies. That brought me the decision that we split up, so that we may become stronger. I know you understand this perfectly Ebbie. Remember when you got your first warrior gear?

You even got lost on the way to Commander Dustin's. Heck, you're the only person I know who has a worse sense of direction than Cailey. (We were headed for the sanctuaries once, and she somehow ended up in the swamps.) Haha, don't tell her that. She'd kill me. Anyway, you were such a playful, carefree person back then.

(Click comic strip to enlarge)

What really struck me that time was when we walked down the marketplace and you saw all those big swords, as if you were a little kid peering into a candy shop window. Your were wide-eyed, and I could tell from those eyes you wanted to wield those big swords someday.

(Click image to enlarge.)

Compared to what you are nowadays, I'd say you're very matured now. For some reason that innocent smile has rubbed off your face. Did something happen? You know you could confide it to me anytime. What made me decide to become a knight back then? At first, it was pretty much the basis of looking cool in flashy armor and enduring a lot of hits, but when I finally realized after taking my oath, I had a responsibility to fulfill. A sworn duty to protect people, including you, Ebbie.

I'm somehow worried about you lately Ebbie, just write down your problem in your next letter and we'll sort it out, alright?

Stay safe, I love you.

From Your Dear Brother,
Prawnt

No comments:

Post a Comment