Thursday, October 29, 2009

Spooked.

To My Dearest Ebbie,

After my adventures in Faeras I decided to go back to Libra for a well deserved rest. However, on the ferry headed towards home, I suddenly fell asleep. And when I got up, I ended up in Odellia somehow but something was different. Pumpkins were everywhere, everything was dark and spooky, bats kept flying around, and there were so many decorations and candies around town. From that point on, I concluded one thing Ebbie, I was dead. THIS MUST BE THE NETHERWORLD.

(Click image to enlarge.)

I was frightened the time I landed in Odellia. I didn't know what to do, where to go, and more importantly, I didn't even know if I was going to see you again. Now this small blue bat kept following me everywhere I went, and even my sword was different. Now could this be related to that ghost I helped in town the other time? All I could remember was...

(Click image to enlarge.)

Yeah, I guess that's all I could remember. Then I remember seeing Zakriid and Ceaz, and concluded those were their lost souls, and I volunteered to guide them out of the netherworld. So I told both of them to jump into the magma near netherworld Libra and they both knocked me on the head, and I couldn't remember a thing after that. I knew I should have worn my helm that time!

There were also many werewolves and vampires outside of town. As a hero of justice and the bane of all malice, I attacked them without hesitation. I laugh in their faces as they lay defeated.

Now I'm still not sure what is up with all these weird decorations around the netherworld. I'll write to you again as soon as I sort this out. This sword I got is weird... it keeps trying to tell me something in a weird language.

Stay safe! Hope this letter reaches you.

From Your Dear Brother,
Prawnt

No comments:

Post a Comment