Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Scandalous~


Dear Ebbie-chan,

Hi there, this is Irichi, Prawnt's friend in the guild. Let's get one thing straight first, let's not tell Prawnt about this, alright? We'll keep it a kinky little secret. Now Prawnt may have introduced me to you before in his previous letters and he mentioned something about me bullying him. Well, that's just how I like treating him, okay? What a silly uke. He's been stalking my little sister Marj and ever since he bought that stupid hat he looks more like a pedophile. Warrior and defender of justice my arse.

As a skilled assassin, I know how to stalk people without even being detected. I use this to my advantage to stalk Prawnt, coerce him into very awkward situations with his male guildmates and get my reward at the end. You know what it is, Ebbie-chan, I'm talking about YAOI. Here
's one I took in the Port of Winds. Oh Ebbie dear it looked sooo beautiful! I don't know what's going on between Prawnt and Ceaz, though this was taken a long time ago when Prawnt was still a junior knight.

OMG OMG OMG SEE THAT? SEE THAT? HE'S NECKING CEAZ!!! KYAAAAAAA~ <3 Now this is what I call TRUE LOVE. Oh, and if you're wondering who are those other people in the pic, that's Guildmaster Sieg to the right, and that's Mistress Ciel, who's a Warmage now. She's like a big sis to us all and seems to be enjoying the situation, ne?

But hey, don't get the wrong idea, alright? I'm not showing this to put him down. It's only for the mere fun of it. Perhaps you now know the reason why your dear brother Prawnt couldn't get a girlfriend? I mean, he's like... 21 or 22 already am I right?

Well then, I'll send you more pics using my ultimate assassin stalking skills. I've heard Prawnt and the boys are off to Ocher forest for some "bonding". I wonder what kind of "bonding" they're up to? And why in such a secluded place? *wink*

So tata, I'll see you around~

From Big Sis,
Irichi>

No comments:

Post a Comment