Saturday, October 3, 2009

That EVIL Woman!

To My Dearest Ebbie,

We had a great time yesterday, didn't we? We caught up on a lot of things, ate a tempura dinner together, but what really surprised me was that you could carry me now. I remember way back when we used to play in the Windia Flats together when we were little, I always gave you a piggyback ride home. It was funny last night though, as I was immediately intoxicated by my first mug of beer and you carried me home. (I told you I don't drink much!)


Good times. Good times. Anyway, have you tried soulcrafting? I've noticed last night that your equipment wasn't up to its par. I know you've got a lot of souls in your pocket from all that adventuring, and you ought to try it out. I've been soulcrafting when the Soulcraft Master was still alive. It's sad that he passed away recently, as he could soulcraft almost any item without fail. Adventurers from all over the continent flocked to this old man who has been soulcrafting throughout his whole life.

However, things changed. He stated in his will that his soulcrafting successor would be his granddaughter who goes by the name of Julie. Now I really didn't care much if the soulcrafter has been replaced, it's still the results that matter. My impression soon changed as she made several mistakes when soulcrafting. She requires a large amount of souls that has literally inflated the recent economy, and her soulcrafting success rate isn't that good as well.

I've had my lucky and unlucky moments with her, but what really pissed me off recently is what she did to my prized Sambaba Horned Helm! LOOK AT IT! LOOK AT EET!


All those souls for a measly defense boost? She really ain't cutting it! I don't care how inexperienced she is as long as she does her job right! I might as well look at the bright side. At least I still have a Sambaba Helm.

Also, have you noticed how she talks in this strange language/gibberish sometimes? It is so annoying that it sounds as if someone scratched their nails against a chalkboard and made it screech. Duct tape, anyone? And THAT GIGGLE. THAT HORRIFYING NERVE-WRACKING GIGGLE CAN DRIVE PEOPLE INSANE! (I swear this Harlequin lost it when he announced on the megaphones that he wanted men now.)

Nevertheless, I still advise you to soulcraft your items. Your equipment would be a waste if it stayed plain. Like adding sauce to a tempura dish, that's what your equipment needs! (just make sure you've got lots of souls to boot. Get stacks!)

Stay safe, hope you get good results!

From Your Dear Brother,
Prawnt

P.S. I've attached this Insurance Scroll for you just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment