Thursday, October 1, 2009

Brooms: Lethal Weapons

To My Dearest Ebbie,

How have you been? I received your letter just now after I came back from a mission in the Dark World. Have you been to the Dark World? If you've encountered these monster drops called Devil Soulstones, you'd have to negotiate with Elga's Soul somewhere in town (Don't worry, that Elga is harmless.) and you must exchange these soulstones for certain items. At the very least, you'll need about twenty for the protective shield, because the Dark World has a time-space pressure whatchamacallit and you can only hit monsters once you've used that shield. It runs for a full two hours, so use it carefully! Also you'd need a certain number of stones to purchase a Chaos Scroll to enter this Dark World where you would find the same fields full of monsters we fight normally. Thing is, these monsters are stronger and they GLOW of all things!

I had to admit, I was kinda mesmerized at first when I saw all these glowy monsters, but these monsters are dangerous! Those 'normal world' Scrappies are wimps compared to these ferocious Scrappies I've encountered. So how do you think I survived this ordeal? It was easy. Aside from my trusty sword and shield, I always have a broom.



I know what you're thinking. How good is a broom in battle when I could use a sword or spear as a replacement? That's easy. A broom is light (Spears are too heavy) and it enables me to attack quickly and swiftly, it harasses enemies and makes them stop in their tracks in disbelief. Heck, I even defeated Chaos Toto (Toto's evil counterpart) in this world using a broom!


The next time you see a Knight with a broom, my dear sister, respect him or her. They may be key to winning your battles especially those that require endurance!

Stay safe, and try visiting the Dark World sometime!

From Your Dear Brother,
Prawnt

P.S. I found this thing during my venture into the Dark World. I had no use for it, so you take it. ;D

Attached:

Barbarian Helm x 1

No comments:

Post a Comment