Thursday, October 1, 2009

Raid on Farrell's Lab

To My Dearest Ebbie,

Farrell's lab has been under suspicion for quite sometime now, and who knew that the kind Dr. Farrell himself would be the perpetrator behind those pet kidnappings? Well, we've received an order from high command to search his lair and slay the maddened doctor, who has been releasing abominations into town recently. I don't want to even start describing what those abominations look like.

So us Bronze Drakes have been paired up with a support "buddy" from the Special Ops team of Rangers to aid us. I was expecting some boring dude with a crossbow to be waiting for me, but when I met her-- Time almost stopped as I could not help but stare at that beautiful ass. When she introduced herself (she's real cute) , I was immediately dumbfounded as my mind went blank and could only speak gibberish. She shrugged and lent me a gas mask because Farrell's lair has a lot of toxic chemicals abound.


We went through the laboratory, clearing rooms of monsters along with other pairs of knights and rangers. You should've seen all these weird skeletons, mummies, and bizarre man-made abominations frolicking the dungeon, fighting any of us that stands in their way. There were a lot of moving platforms, laser beams, and many ladders.

Don't get me started on those ladders. I let my partner go up first, so I could watch her move her ass up the ladder... literally! You know how I am, Ebbie. That will never change with your dear brother.

So after clearing this room, we finally reached Dr. Farrell himself! We thought we've cornered him, but it seems he had one last trick up his sleeve. He used this large device to transform himself into this large green monster. It took a while but he was no match for us. Our combined strength defeated the deranged doctor and his experiments. Guard Captain Colin and his regiment then cleaned up the job.

Yeah, then after that, I went with Milie (the ranger) around the Port of Winds for a bit of chatter. Guess what? She invited me to her guild! Now this is exciting, yes? I get to meet more people! We could do all sorts of adventures together and more! You may want to join me too but you've told me before, you want to be a strong woman and as your brother, I will honor that request of yours.

Stay safe, you know where to find me!

From Your Dear Brother,
Prawnt

No comments:

Post a Comment