Saturday, October 17, 2009

Visiting Vella

To My Dearest Ebbie,

Yesterday Ceaz and I went into the Faeras Swamplands to do a little bit of exploring. Ceaz was looking for snail shells to collect, while I was instructed by my commanding officer to scout the area for Queen Vella's movements. It would be troublesome if we had encountered Vella during our scouting run, right? After all, there were only two of us. After two hours of trekking, we eventually found ourselves in a deep part of the swamp. Armored snails were now patrolling the area and we engaged some of their squads to decrease their numbers a bit.


Though they were armored, they could easily be defeated by knocking them over and hitting their underside. It was quite fun, to be honest. These were Queen Vella's minions anyway. After engaging a few more of their patrols, we accidentally found Queen Vella and her entourage! This wasp queen looked rather angry as she raised her staff and ordered her minions to attack us by buzzing her wings.

We got into quite a brawl, I tried to distract Vella by provoking her to come after me, while Ceaz went after the lackeys to dwindle down their numbers. Ebbie, you've been to the swamps right? Have you noticed how diverse her minions are? You've got these wasps, swamp monsters, fireflies, beetles, snails, giant humanoid flies, webfoot lizards, diles, and even a few boombooms. It makes me wonder how she got all these monsters working together. (Well, she IS a queen after all, I guess...)

Anyway, It was quite chaotic. It took us a while to get rid of her lackeys until Vella surrendered, and fell to the ground, out of energy. Her minions then flew her out to safety. We did it! Ceaz was also happy as he was able to collect all these marvelous snail shells he found. As he was picking up some spoils in the area, I noticed something Ebbie. Something... or someone was watching us then.

I looked around the area cautiously, and tried to look for that 'presence'. I'm not really sure of what I saw, but the only glimpse I found was a floating figure, curvaceous, womanly, had black garments, and if my pervert's eyes do not fail me, a black thong.

I blushed for a second when I saw that thong. When I blinked, all I saw was a trail of black smoke, left behind by that womanly figure.


Now what could that have been? I'm not so sure of what I saw. Was that the fabled witch named Paris, like in Arcanist Pablo's stories? A chill was sent up my spine, just thinking about it. Then again, when I thought about that thong I warmed up. It was an unsettling yet titillating feeling.

You're headed for the swamps now Ebbie? I ask that you take care. Watch out for crocodiles, especially for a big, angry one named Protoscous, he hates us Dragonians with a passion. Oh, and if you come across any Fungoid merchants, patronize 'em, they sell pretty good stuff!

Stay safe, watch out for snails.

From Your Dear Brother,
Prawnt

No comments:

Post a Comment