Thursday, October 1, 2009

Dance Party!

To My Dearest Ebbie,

In your previous letter you told me how bored you were lately. May I suggest you take some time off slaying monsters and have a bit of fun? There was a dance party at the Port of Winds recently and everyone was up and about shaking that booty and doing their thang! I really didn't know what the commotion was at first, aside from all these people trying to sell their goods and especially Souls (which fetch a hefty price nowadays), then suddenly these people started dancing. Then another, then another, until you had the whole central platform of the Port of Winds dancing to whatever music was playing.


So for the first time, I partied with strangers. My guildies weren't around so they missed all this fun. I must also say it was a good exercise. I've been laying off the cakes and yogurts for a quick fix nowadays, and found that dancing makes you more energetic. This is probably the secret to why those Jesters are so powerful and agile. They could kill enemies in the blink of an eye, compared to us knights who could delay enemies and hold them off for the others.

Anyway, it was sad that you weren't able to come across this impromptu dance party. Don't worry sis, we can slow dance the next time we meet. You're a big girl, you should!

Stay safe and take care!

From Your Dear Brother,
Prawnt

No comments:

Post a Comment