Thursday, October 1, 2009

A Picture of Me

To My Dearest Ebbie,

I received a myriad of letters in the mailbox today and I must tell you as your older brother to stop wasting paper if you are only going to write one sentence per letter. Not only is it harmful to the environment, but Woodies will get agitated too. (And I do know you have a soft spot for Woodies.) I also got your picture the other day and I must say you've matured quite a bit. Did you get a new haircut? It looks real different from back then.

Well then, this will be a rather brief letter, because all you've been asking me to do for you is mail you a picture or portrait of myself. I was hesitant at first because this armor I'm currently wearing makes me look fat... in a way.


Alright, there, you saw it. Laugh at me like you always do. Anyway, if you're curious, that's the uniform armor for us junior knights, although you could find other knights in ragtag armor that are probably mercenaries. Looks noble, eh? Very well then, I'll mail you another letter when I feel like it.

From Your Dear Brother,
Prawnt

P.S. Stop laughing. Yes, it makes me look fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment