Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Scandalous~ (2)

Dear Ebbie-chan,

Hello again, it's me, Irichi! Ever since people have gone their separate ways I've been stalking Prawnt for two reasons: the first is that I want to see him in m
ore scandalous situations, and the second one is so that I could watch him for you. That no-good brother of yours has been picking on my little sister Marj again. Anyway, I was looking around Libra when I saw Zak and Prawnt having a chat together.

Now most of the pics I've been taking recently are forced by me thanks to my superior assassin cloaking skills. If I see the boys getting
a bit too close to each other, I swiftly move to force them into a position that would unleash all yaoi fangirl love. I took this one recently after doing that!


See that? See that? I'm not really sure what I did but it looks as if they were kissing right? KYAAAAAAAA~ even poor little Toby is confused! Just look at his face! Hmm, if I remember correctly, both of them were eating some taffy and they were fighting over the last long piece. Prawnt was biting it on one end and Zak on the other, and then that's where I came in. ;D

I guess this would be karma for him, forgetting my birthday and forgetting to treat us to ice cream! This is how I get back at Prawnt. More scandalous pics will come Ebbie-chan, enjoy!

From Big Sis,
Irichi

No comments:

Post a Comment