Friday, October 2, 2009

A New Hat! :D

To My Dearest Ebbie,

I'm relieved that you have received all of my old gear. I'll miss those things, but I have to make way for new things, almost each day. The last picture you sent me of yourself had you clad in Barbarian Armor. I must say, it really looks good on you, and what more once you become part of the Destroyers? I'm looking forward to seeing you in that armor set. As for me, I am almost on my way to becoming a paladin. I've saved up enough money for my paladin armor, and I even had a bit more cash to spend. I really couldn't decide what to spend it on, so I bought this nifty hat.


My guildies immediately commented on how I look. Our youngest member, Acolyte Marj (who is apparently a loli) said I look like a stalking pedophile, as the hat makes me look all shifty-like. The hat isn't permanent though, the storekeeper said it expires in a month, just like my Golden Libra Armor Set. I mean, why do people want to create a non-edible item that would expire in a few days or weeks? Probably for profit. I hate those greedy merchant coalitions.


But it looks cool anyway. You might want to get one too and send me a pic of yourself with a hat as well. By the way, you were also asking if I already have a girlfriend.

...

Let's just leave it at that, alright?

Stay safe!

From Your Dear Brother,
Prawnt

P.S. DO NOT EVER, AND I MEAN EVER SET ME UP FOR A BLIND DATE LIKE LAST TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment