Sunday, November 1, 2009

Tights or Manskirts?

To My Dearest Ebbie,

You may know very well that for centuries, and perhaps even eons, us knights and gladiators have always been separated on the position on what should be our standard uniform. Well, armor is an obvious choice, but recently, it got narrowed down to one thing. Tights or manskirts? Allow me to explain. Us knights carry a lot of heavy armor with us, and our legplates are pretty much our only protection underneath. That is why under those legplates, we wear tights to be able to move around freely.

As for gladiators, they are fundamentalists in a sense as they still advocate the manskirt. They find it lighter, and easier to move around in than our bulky tights-legplates combo. Wait Ebbie, I know this is a waste of time telling you this because you're a woman and it doesn't really affect you. However, you must know why us knights and gladiators will always be different in some way.

According to my friend Ceaz, he has been wearing a manskirt ever since he became a rookie gladiator and hasn't gotten used to it ever since. He can't wear boxers like he did as a warrior, so he had to resort to using briefs as underwear instead. For us knights, we almost do the same thing except we use tights under our legplates. Sure, it protects us from the cold, but it could get real nasty once we go into higher temperatures. I wouldn't want to describe the smell as you might be eating something right now.


Now I'm in a dilemma here. I just picked up these Cursed Mercury Legplates that supposedly give a bonus to strength! I don't want to know how THIS would give me strength, but it really is tempting to deviate from my usual paladin armor and try other armor sets as well. Another dilemma is that I still have raging hormones Ebbie. What do I mean by raging hormones? Well, usually when I see someone I like, my little "friend" springs to attention, but it's not noticeable. Imagine if I wore these things when a hot woman came along! I'd better ask Ceaz.

Anyway, that'll be my letter for you for today. Remember that vampire costume I got? It's probably the first thing I've worn into battle that involves the use of PANTS. HOORAY FOR PANTS.

So stay safe Ebbie, and I'll probably get help from my friends regarding this matter. Tell me what you think as well!

From Your Dear Brother,
Prawnt

OOC: Manskirts or Tights? VOTE NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment