Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I Miss You Again

To My Dearest Ebbie,

I took a short break from traveling with the troupe and eventually found myself in Vine Forest (of all places). I was surprised to find that there were these monstrous tree creatures called Yakults. Now I have yet to find their king called Elluman, but Vine Forest seemed eerily peaceful. I secured a small area near some giant thorns and kicked the corpses of some Wings (giant fly creatures) and Yakults into a nearby ravine. What surprised me next was that I found this small bunny!


It was so cute. The innocent face, that timid facade, its meekness, oh Ebbie, the bunny really reminded me of you. I even closed my eyes to reminisce those days when we were together. Remember that time when Dad scolded me for killing a rabbit? He then compared the rabbit to you. A delicate person like my little sister is almost as delicate as a rabbit's meekness. Haha, now I'm getting too sappy aren't I? That just shows how much I care for you Ebbie.

A Yakult appeared behind me but I easily killed it. It was interrupting my moment of peace anyway. The bunny seemed scared but when I took out a carrot from my pouch, he nibbled on it. Reminds me of how you nibble the biscuits I give you, no?

How about we meet again in Libra sometime? No tempura dinners on that day, it'll be your call! I know you love Lobster Thermidor. A bit expensive but I guess it's worth every coin!

So stay safe, I miss you!

From Your Dear Brother, Prawnt

P.S. That Yakult dropped this when I killed it. It should suit your class.

Attached: Cape of the Jungle x1

No comments:

Post a Comment