Monday, October 5, 2009

Got Music?

To My Dearest Ebbie,

Did you finally get that whole package I sent you? I sent fourteen items to be delivered to your mail, containing various equipment suitable for a Gladiator such as yourself. And stop being persistent about the girlfriend thing. I'm getting really tired of it nowadays. Anyway, have you been using those nifty little gadgets called music players?


These things have been popping out for sale everywhere nowadays. Yeah, for entertainment purposes, I know. But listen, are you tired of grinding all of your energy into slaying monsters, and at the same time you get that empty feeling that your training is going nowhere? Have no fear, music is here! Just put the earphones into your ear and play your desired songs. It really helps pass the time, and makes it look as if time has been flying by.

Personally when using a music player for my daily grind, I like to set the pace depending on what rate I am slaying enemies. If it's as if the enemies fall even before I've started to engage them, I like to play a happy tune, as if I were strolling in a sunny town plaza. However, when things heat up, a good rock n' roll or heavy metal beat would really set the tone. When I started doing this, I literally ROCKED IT OUT during fights with tough enemies like Sambaba.

Music players like these are very compact, thanks to many arcanists and engineers who have developed minstrels' songs into this tiny little piece of gadgetry. We're entering a new age, Ebbie! Get with the times, and rock it out on the field of battle!

Stay safe, and rock on!

From Your Dear Brother,
Prawnt

P.S. I left the music player with your friend, Montell. Ask it from her.

P.S.S. PLAY ROCK! HEAVY METAL! PUUUUNNNNNNNNNNK... and a touch of Classical music would do no harm as well. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment