Friday, October 2, 2009

The Heroes' Sanctuaries

To My Dearest Ebbie,

We had to take a detour from our frequent runs at Valid Raeth, as Commander Evan gave us a directive to thwart the growing number of monsters that have been plaguing the once peaceful places of rest for the Four Great Heroes of the Dragon War, that happened many many years ago. For some strange reason, these spirits have gone restless and have risen up because of some evil, malevolent force. You could see many walking skeletons, spectral suits of armor, and even bandaged mummies in the area. There were so many of them that I practically got mobbed. Do you hate skeletons? I hate them with a PASSION.

After slaying around 300 of these monstrosities, me and the fellas took a short break near the waterfalls. If I recall what I've seen in my Adventurer's Manual (You should have a copy too, right?), these sanctuaries were named after these Four Great Heroes. You have Belkan, a renowned thief who is said to have stolen the Emperor's most precious pair of undergarments, (according to the manual). There's Skypie, the great warrior who held off hordes of enemies and could literally carve through enemy formations with his mighty sword. Mirinae, a priestess who is said to have legendary healing powers, and of course, the mysterious archer named Parmir, although not much is known about her or her true name.


It really makes me wonder how it was like during those times. Elga must be one scary badass dragon overlord huh? Now you see these heroes' spirits defiled by sinister magic. I think Arcanist Pablo said something about the Sorceress Paris who is supposedly the Fifth aside from the Four Heroes. If it's confirmed that she's still alive today then I guess all of us would s**t bricks huh?

Well then, our break's over, we just received another order to help out at the Candescent Caverns. Have you finished your work there? Where are you now?

Stay safe, miss ya!

From Your Dear Brother,
Prawnt

P.S. I added some Breadrolls and Parfaits in this package. Help yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment