Sunday, October 18, 2009

Some Nosy Reporters

To My Dearest Ebbie,

A strange letter appeared in my mailbox the other day. Amongst the usual myriad of letters you stuff into my mail, I found something unique. It was different from your Woodie-scented letters, and it looked kinda professional, as it was written in brown paper. The text was also typewritten, and it read, "We're from the Dragonica Dose! If you have the time, we'd like to interview you! Meet us at Mystia Lane in Odellia if you're interested. Thank you!". The Dragonica Dose? Was that some kind of medicine or some kind of newspaper? I only read The Libra Times and the Daily Odellia. Whatever it was, I first thought this might be some kind of scam, so off I went to Mystia Lane in Odellia.

Upon arriving, I was already being followed by several newbies staring at my glossy armor, and even a few wide-eyed warriors who are probably aspiring to become like me. It felt good Ebbie. However, something was not right. Among these newbies that came and went, two people approached me, a magician and a thief. (Though in reality, they're a warmage and a ninja in newbie clothing.) They seemed elated to see me and grabbed me immediately.


The two introduced themselves as reporters for the Dragonica Dose. Mizureii, a loli-face and her sidekick, Dobby who looked pretty abused by her. After settling down a bit, they asked me the most outrageous questions. Believe me Ebbie, you don't wanna know what they asked me. It'd be too much for your fragile and innocent mind. They also asked about what happened to Toby. The truth is, I released him into the Ocher Forest several days earlier, and he left me a few feathers to remember him by. Toby needed to grow so I had to release him.

Dobby wanted to date you. I showed him a thing or two by hitting him with my sword's hilt. No one gets close to my sister but me! Am I being overprotective Ebbie? Just party with your gal pals, and never party with any guy without my permission. Dad's too old to keep an eye on you so he instructed me to do that.

Out of the two, Mizureii was the nosiest asking all these yaoi-related questions even to the point of inspecting my butt to see if it was "Uke enough". As for Dobby, Mizureii forced me to kiss him. Well I was surprised at first but I had grown almost used to it because of the countless times Irichi forced me to kiss the other guys by "accident". (I gulped a whole bottle of beer after that.)

There was also one part after that kiss when Mizureii was forcing Dobby to "date" me. Ugh, that interview was really tense on my part.

It makes me wonder how they found out about my letters when I send them to your mailbox privately. Perhaps they intercept couriers and mailmen to get "the scoop" huh? I'll never know how they do it, but these journalists have their ways. If I had to rate their magazine along the Libra Times among others, they'd fit perfectly in the "Gossip & Entertainment" section.

After the interview, we had a little courtesy picture, for keeps. Really, Mizureii is a loli-face. You know how I like loli Ebbie. They're my second favorite. The first? I'll tell you the next time we meet. (It has something to do with tentacles. ;D )


With that, I advise you to keep watch of your letters, as these nosy reporters may come after you as well.

Stay safe, be always alert!

From Your Dear Brother,
Prawnt

OOC: Thanks to Mizureii and Dobby from the DGN Dose for this collaborative entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment