Thursday, October 1, 2009

To My Dearest Ebbie

To My Dearest Ebbie,

I received your letter when I passed by the Port of Winds post office the other day. I must say that though the idea sounds unorthodox to begin with, but coming from you I think it is a great idea. From now on, I will be writing letters to you as well, dear sister. I will write to you whenever I can, even in the middle of a fight. Ever since that day we went our separate ways, I believe this would makes us stronger not only as individuals, but as siblings as well. If you want to know how I am doing, I'm doing well so far. Although being a Knight is tough work.

As a sworn warrior of justice, I must uphold my core values, and stay true to my Knight's Code of Honor. Like you, I want to protect people. We may not defeat enemies or monsters as quickly as the other adventurers, but we can protect those who can. So how are things with your guild? I'm doing great so far with the people I've met. An odd bunch, I must say, but then again, those Odellia folk call me an odd person as well. (Tempura is not an addiction, Ebbie, it is a lifestyle.)


As for you, I want you to take good care of yourself. Gladiators like you don't have much vitality, but you guys sure pack a punch! Stick close with your guildmates and friends, and they will stick with you as well through and through. I have to stop writing now, as we are about to be dispatched to the Hero's Sanctuaries, (Belkan, Skypie, Mirinae and Parmir). Reports say walking skeletons and spectral knights have risen from their graves there! I'm off now, bye!

From your Dear Brother,
Prawnt

P.S. I won't turn my back on the enemy or my name isn't Prawnter Tartareus!

No comments:

Post a Comment