Thursday, October 1, 2009

Spicy Woman

To My Dearest Ebbie,

When I got invited into the guild called Newtypes, it was as if I've clicked perfectly with them. As a whole, we're a pretty odd bunch. Our guild leader, Sieg is a rather flamboyant character with a flamboyant attire to match, as expected from a Jester. There are many other people to mention but you'll meet them someday. It's been good so far although there's this woman that has been picking on me. Her name is Irichi.


She has a rather spicy personality. She's hot-tempered and mean at times especially with us guys. She always suspects I'm up to no good and that I only crave for tempura, not LOLI. She even went to the point that I was forced to get down on my hands and knees, just to plead not to spread that scandalous picture she took of me and Ceaz together. She keeps calling me an 'uke'. You're a girl Ebbie, what the eff does 'uke' mean? I suspect it's a girl thing.

Anyway, she's a warm person deep down, don't get the wrong picture. Her fighting skills may be mediocre, but--

Sorry if I didn't finish that sentence, but she whacked me with her katar again. Would you like to know what happens when you use a katar for a sport like say... volleyball?

The experience is too painful to describe.

Stay safe.

From Your Dear Brother,
Prawnt

P.S. She insisted I send you this box of Ice Cream Cakes she made. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. send this old fart a care package as well i'm sick of cake and yoghurt!

    ReplyDelete