Wednesday, October 28, 2009

BECAUSE WE ARE MEN!

To My Dearest Ebbie,

Now as I am writing this to you, I just got back from a mission to halt the logging operations controlled by the lumberjack foreman Karlberg in the Great Forest. Of all the enemies I have ever face, I must tell you that Karlberg is probably the most cowardly of evil-doers I have ever encountered.

I was with a group of adventurers when the rest of my team were isolated and I was left to face Karlberg alone. He suddenly caught us off guard as I went forward to scout the area only to become isolated. I know Ebbie, it was a headstrong move, but you know how stubborn I am sometimes when my blood gets hot and pumping for action. Karlberg came swooping down with his machine and several lackeys joined in the brawl as well.

If you've seen how Karlberg fights, you know what I'm talking about. He rides this weird contraption that he probably uses for logging, and uses it to attack anyone who would dare trespass in his logging operations. WHAT A COWARD. Unlike other monsters and enemies you fight, Karlberg doesn't face you man-to-man with a weapon. He rides this sissy machine thingy that isn't as fair in a fight itself! What a cheat.

After a few passes, I finally defeated Karlberg and destroyed his contraption. There he was Ebbie, laying down on the ground, lamenting on why I was able to defeat him and his machine. I immediately gave a short, heroic speech in these exact words: "THAT IS BECAUSE YOU DO NOT FIGHT WITH HONOR! A REAL BATTLE IS ONE THAT IS FOUGHT WITH DETERMINATION! GUTS! AND CALLING OUT YOUR ATTACKS!" As he was carried by two paladins to be jailed, he asked me again why we Dragonicans fight.

I replied, "WE FIGHT... BECAUSE... WE ARE MEEEEENNNNNNNNN!!!" Then a female paladin whacked me on the head with her sword.

It was a great day Ebbie! We were able to bring this evildoer... TO JUSTICE.

Stay safe Ebbie, AND FIGHT LIKE A MAN.

From Your Dear Brother,
Prawnt

No comments:

Post a Comment