Thursday, October 1, 2009

Pirate Invasion

To My Dearest Ebbie,

As I am writing this letter, I am sitting on top of a pile of crates loaded with supplies and other trade goods. In case you're wondering, I've been dispatched to Steven Trading Port for the time being, to quell the chaos that has happened there. My post was farther from the rest of the other knights, so I had to fight solo all the way. These pirate sharks are so weak that they make me laugh. You can't spell 'slaughter' without 'laughter' right? However, I couldn't stand those Razor Crabbies because no matter how much you try, they won't flinch no matter how strong your attack. I recall these dangerous crabs almost steamrolling a patrol of novice knights once, it was an ugly sight I tell you.

Someone had the courtesy to take this photo of me, fighting the pirates:


Yes Ebbie, I changed my helm again because my old one broke at the smithy. (A waste of money I tell ya!) Anyway, the pirates didn't stand much of a chance against us. Their numbers were daunting actually, and it almost seemed as if there was no end to them. We had to get rid of their leaders, Captain White Tooth and Captain Alvida to send them swimming with their tails tucked between their fins. However, their raiding still continues from time to time. I've heard from Guard Captain Colin that their attack was just to distract the Dragon Expedition from moving on towards Drakos, where our goal lies.

You're finally getting the hang of your big arse sword? Good for you! You'll need lots of strength just carrying it around. Maybe someday you'll even become stronger than me. From my friend Ceaz, who's a gladiator like you, he recommends that you focus on flexing your muscles before attacking to gain power, and to wear light clothing. Now you know why male gladiators wear manskirts, eh?

From Your Dear Brother,
Prawnt

P.S. Attached is a case of health potions, I got too much from Innkeeper Nyna.

1 comment:

  1. ware the smithy my friend. they be a foul group of men who suck away at your riches and wealth! and the demon Julie, who resides in many places but is but one person - she, hear me lad, will literally take your soul(s) as price for placing the infernal magics in your .. oh no, i've said too much. mercy, IAH! mercy......

    ReplyDelete