Sunday, October 11, 2009

I'm Sick. D:

To My Dearest Ebbie,

I am writing this letter to advise you that you should take your vitamins daily. Why so sudden on the health tips you ask? I'm sick, as of the moment. I started feeling nauseous after going back and forth from Valid Raeth and the Smoldering Swamps. With the hot magma from Valid Raeth and the noxious fumes from the Smoldering Swamps, I eventually got sick and I requested a week's sick leave from our commander.


It feels good to take off that suit of armor once in a while. Although I feel almost naked without it, I feel more relaxed and at ease. The doctor said I only need plenty of rest before I can fully recover. Healing magic you say? Healing magic only revitalizes you for a short time. More of a quick remedy, as most people would put it. Rest is still the best doctor, and healing magic would fall under second, although best used for emergencies.

You might want to know the symptoms of this illness. You'd first start to feel dizzy, and your body temperature would drop, to the point that you would sweat in a cold place, which your body shouldn't be doing. I also feel like barfing, and I cover my eyes with a damp face towel because my eyes feel as if they're burning. Irichi insists it's karma for 'peeping' too much with the guys.

Oh by the way, Irichi's "nursing" me right now. She keeps pinning me down to the bed with straps, and does she have to read her yaoi fanfiction out loud? I've been having nightmares ever since she put that "picture" in front of me. Who knew she knew how to draw me in that-- alright, never mind, you don't want to know.

So stay safe Ebbie, and stay healthy!

From Your Dear Brother,
Prawnt

P.S. Attached is a whole case of medicines, 50 of each kind. That should keep you up and going, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment