Thursday, October 15, 2009

I Have WHAT???

To My Dearest Ebbie,

I had another dream Ebbie. Nope, I haven't eaten anything weird, it just so happened that this dream was plain weird. It started in the port of Libra, and here I was in town, alone. There were no people or anything. Okay, maybe there WERE people but all of them looked as if they were frozen by time itself. It was as if I was inside a picture, and everything was still. This gave an eerie feeling. All of a sudden, I heard laughing. Child-like, so there must be children in the area. I looked around and found two children.

Strangely enough, they resembled Ceaz and Cailey very much. Looks like they were playing "tag" until they saw me. Both of their heads darted towards me when I approached them and they looked very happy to see me. However, I didn't expect the following events, as they kept calling me their dad. I just stood there, dumbfounded and flabbergasted.


All I could say next was "WHAT???" and they both laughed. Ceaz and Cailey kept calling me their "daddy" as I was still scratching my head over all this. Cailey then asked where's their mommy. Ceaz also followed, persistently asking "WHERE'S MOMMY???" over and over again. Hyperactive little brat. Then they ran around in circles, shouting "Where's Mommy?" and I just stood there, still speechless.


They kept running until I got dizzy. Eventually I passed out and I was back in the real world again. Now that dream made me think. If Ceaz and Cailey were my children, WHO WAS THE MOTHER???

Stay safe Ebbie, don't get weird dreams like me.

From Your Dear Brother,
Prawnt

No comments:

Post a Comment