Saturday, July 24, 2010

Information Overload


To My Dearest Ebbie,

You may have been wondering what would be the "information" the sages had bestowed upon me. Now the only things I know is that these items could be made by certain recipes that I haven't even encountered yet. It would most likely be inside the dungeon, but I guess we could call that a theory. I have placed in this letter for you and your guildmates convenience, some interesting info you guys might want to know about.

Now only the strongest of the strongest adventurers could use these things, but I know you're in one of the strongest guilds around here. These are just tidbits from the info suddenly passed into my brain. If you collect all set pieces together, it could have wonderful effects.


Heck, I don't even know what these things look like yet. I'm already imagining something like many spikes... or probably something that looks so badass it would give Paris and her minions a run for their money.

Stay safe Ebbie, that information has finally been unloaded from my brain, and I can FINALLY EAT TEMPURA AGAIN! YAAAAAAY!!!

From Your Dear Brother,

Prawnt

No comments:

Post a Comment