Friday, July 16, 2010

Cardboard ;D


To My Dearest Ebbie,

The last time I went around town to look for new furniture, I couldn't believe the price tags on them. It far exceeded my budget, and I didn't know if i really even needed such a thing.

The other day, I made a wonderful discovery. A merchant in Moonlight Shore town unloaded all of his goods from these cardboard boxes. Cardboard is quite sturdy, you could use it to make almost anything out of it. Given you have the right materials of course.
I told the merchant I'll take all of his empty cardboard boxes for one gold coin. Amazingly, he agreed and I brought it all the way home. As soon as I got home, I brought out a cutter and some duct tape and super glue to fix it to my liking.

Ceaz dropped by and saw what I was doing. He thought I was crazy and went off laughing. Heck even I didn't know what I was making.

A little cut, gluing here and there didn't really hurt until I was able to create my very first masterpiece.
I think I just created a cardboard katana! Wow! You could even make weapons out of these things!

Just you wait Ebbie, a little more reinforcement on this baby and I'll be shouting "CARDBOARD ;D" wherever I go along with it!

Stay safe now,

From Your Dear Brother,

Prawnt

No comments:

Post a Comment