Saturday, July 24, 2010

PARIS EXPOSED!!!


To My Dearest Ebbie,

It was so weird yesterday. That dream was just so weird I had to take my tempura meds before returning to my duties at the Frigid Canyon. Pythanuth has been reported to have been supplying Drakos with minerals, which is why I was assigned there. Anyway, I received a mysterious letter and someone contacted me all of a sudden. I don't know why, but she added me to my buddy list all of a sudden.


I don't know who this Yuffiie person was until I was invited into her home. Well, more like summoned actually, I appeared in this fancy room after receiving the letter! A voice then told me to "Wait." and I did just that. After reading a few magazines and books at the nearby bookshelf, two hooded figures appeared. They introduced themselves as sages of Dragonica, those who bestow great power upon adventurers.
I think I just shat bricks.

Sages Yuffiie and Jin, as they were called sent that dream and planted it into my mind. I was one of many adventurers lucky enough to receive that and I didn't know I'd get picked. Are my Tempura Skills finally making a name for themselves?


Yuffiie then casted something onto the ground. A dark portal appeared, and it was the apparition of Paris herself! I attacked the image for around ten minutes and I didn't notice the two sages were telling me to cut it out, because it is only an illusion to show me what Paris has become. Aside from the smexy outfit, wings, she also had these floating thingies around her. I even thought if I grabbed one, it might become useful as a pet.

Sage Yuffiie then gave an explanation that Paris will unleash her onslaught next month on the Dragonians, which must be the reason why Drakos has been so quiet lately. She's gaining more power even as I write this letter!


I definitely would like to call out to all the Dragonians out there to prepare, Ebbie! Tell your guildmates and friends to train hard because Paris is coming soon! When that happens, we must brace ourselves for the worst that could happen! If our world is destroyed, WHO IS GOING TO COOK MY FAVORITE TEMPURA DISHES??? OH GAWD NOOOOOO!!!! ;~;

Yuffiie then told me to train hard, and she said she was looking forward to the efforts of all Dragonians as a whole. We shouldn't quarrel over petty things and we have to unite ourselves with the Dragon Expedition to counter the evil witch and her dark forces. Sage Jin then casted some magic to give me a few buffs so I could immediately train after our little meeting.

Clenching my fist, I approached the hologram again and looked at its lifeless eyes, that what has been robbed of clear human reason and conscience. It was an image that I would hope to fight one day as a full-fledged Tempura Knight. To protect the people's smiles and their future, I tell the people I help that life is like a piece of Tempura. Tempura is crunchy on the outside, like how we handle most things. But deep down when it gets soft and tasty, we eventually like it and want more.

Now THAT is good material for the Tempura Knight's Codex I'm creating! One day, you'll have not just one, but ten, or maybe even a hundred Tempura Knights under my command!!!

"Now Tempura Knight, will you help spread the news?" Sage Yuffiie asked.

I looked at the image again one last time.


Turning back to the two sages, I nodded my head and they both smiled. In an instant, I was teleported out of the room, and found myself in the center island of the Port of Winds. I couldn't even tell if it was a dream but it felt so real. I even talked about it with Ceaz. Then all of a sudden this information overloaded my brain and I had to write it down somewhere. It was something about powerful equipment and I ran back home immediately!

Now if you excuse me Ebbie, I have a bit more writing to do.

Stay safe, warn your guildmates and friends about this!

From Your Dear Brother,

Prawnt

------------

OOC: Many many many thanks to [CM] Yuffiie and [GM] Jin for the interview! It was a great honor, and I hope you guys enjoy my blog as well!

(Obligatory group pic)

1 comment: