Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Kidnappings Around Ashmist


To My Dearest Ebbie,

I received your last letter and am very impressed that you've made such good progress within the Drakos Tower lately. Not even a regiment of Paladins could get through some areas. I haven't even made it to the 6th floor yet from last time! If you're having your fights within the tower, there has been trouble brewing around the area between Ashmist and Camp Steven. There has been a torrent of reports that many children have gone missing. This reminds me of the time that Candy Factory opened.


I received a report from HQ while I was sleeping on the table in my house. Yes Ebbie, when your bed becomes too uncomfortable the table becomes the second best bed. The Commander instructed me and several other paladins to look around for clues to investigate this string of incidents. Donning my fancy new armor, that's right Ebbie, I've got fancy new armor and I ain't showing it to you yet! So off I went to Siren Woods.

After defeating several Zards and Yetis along the way, I stumbled upon the injured fairy I acquainted a while back. She told me, teary-eyed some important information that would lead us to the missing children. I was surprised of what she said. Apparently Fairy Queen Arca kidnaps naughty children and transforms them, warping their minds and bodies into fairies to bolster her fairy army.

Even I couldn't believe that. So all those fairies that I've been slaying could've been the kidnapped children? It couldn't be helped anyway. There was no way to return the children back to normal, as they have become part of Arca's fairy army. This is how Paris' influence grows. A portal then suddenly opened and the good fairy told me to enter. It led me to Fairy Queen Arca that mocked me.

Arca mocked me by telling me that when I was a little boy, she wanted to turn me into a fairy. She said something about having some sort of telepathic power that allows her to locate naughty children and personally turns them into fairies. I lashed at her as I launched a Pressure attack which she quickly evaded. She then went blabbering about the time of Paris is nigh or something like that. After a tedious battle, I defeated her.


Even after she was defeated, she still threatened me that Paris will come and destroy the world. When I thought it wasn't over, Paris herself suddenly appeared and told Arca that she was an incompetent minion, yadda yadda yadda yadda, she sounds like my boss nagging us subordinates! Next thing you know, she released this great power that temporarily blinded me because of its brightness.

I then heard a scream. When I opened my eyes, Paris was gone and there was a pile of ash where Arca used to be.

I then went to my commander immediately to file my report. Still, the thought disturbs me about the children-into-fairies thing. If they could do that to children, what could a full-grown man or woman turn into???

Stay safe Ebbie don't let them fairies get you!

From Your Dear Brother,

Prawnt




No comments:

Post a Comment