Sunday, July 11, 2010

...Fish In The Sea?


To... My Dearest Ebbie,

I tried hard you know. I always try to look cool for the ladies and show off my awesome Tempura skill set for eyecandy. I groom myself all the time and try to develop a strong personality worthy of fangirls going "KYAAAA~" over. However, what had happened the other day was a real blow in the crotch for me. I still couldn't get over it. I didn't know what to do that time I saw THEM.


Apparently someone had already beaten me to it. Milie has already fallen for someone else other than me. I didn't know she was with Goryu all this time. Goryu used to be a fellow knight, but he switched jobs and eventually became a Jester. BUT WHO KNEW SHE WOULD BE DATING THAT GUY ALL THIS TIME. THE EVENT WAS SO TRAUMATIZING I COULDN'T GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD.

So there I was that day, whistling a happy tune, brushing my teeth, combing my hair, polishing my armor and prepared to meet her. I stopped by the local patisserie to get the cake I had specially made for her and went to the spot where she always went to relax. I was so excited that I almost tripped along the way.

When I got there, I was about to say "Hi", but all of a sudden Goryu came and the two of them held hands. I thought to myself what this could mean. Could they have been more than just friends? I hid behind some bushes to check what was going to happen next.


Then I saw the two of them kiss. Goryu had already beaten me to it. Who knew he would be dating Milie? Could I have missed a hint from her indicating she was already taken? Dejected, I absent-mindedly dropped the cake I bought and ran away, teary-eyed. I went back to my room where I swore like there was no tomorrow, kicking the wall until my foot hurt. I then jumped onto my bed, sniveling into my pillow.
I didn't report for duty the following three days.

This taught me a lesson however, Ebbie. I should look before I leap next time. Ceaz was worried about my condition and even sent me a letter. Something about more fish in the sea. When I met Ceaz in person again I punched him in the face.

I should get new gauntlets.

From Your Dear Brother,

Prawnt

No comments:

Post a Comment