Sunday, July 11, 2010

A Crush!


To My Dearest Ebbie,

I know you always nag me for not getting a girlfriend even at my age. Remember Milie? She's a very beautiful woman. She's witty, cute and she says a lot of stuff that makes me feel warm inside. I like her a lot. I still remember the first time I met her along with Goryu while fighting some pirates. She's a strong Ranger, I've gotta tell you. That Gatling Rush of hers literally clears any enemy that goes near her. I certainly wouldn't go near her if she were my enemy.

I've decided Ebbie. I am going to ask her out. If I do that, that will nullify my status of being single! It shall be a glorious day for Prawnt, the Tempura Knight if I could get Milie as my girlfriend! I could see the image imprinted in my head right now...


Stay safe Ebbie, you'll hear from me soon. I'm going to buy her her favorite chocolate cake!

VICTORY WILL BE MINE!!!

From Your Dear Brother,

Prawnt

No comments:

Post a Comment