Saturday, July 24, 2010

A Strange Dream.


To My Dearest Ebbie,

I know I've been eating so much tempura lately, but you know me! Once I whiff a scent of that tasty dish nothing could stop me, not even the most evil sorceress like Paris! (...or Lady Ciel.) Speaking of Paris, I had a strange dream the other night that I'd like to share with you. It all started when I had to pick up some weapon powder from some blacksmith named 42. After he told me that "PAREEZ ESS KAMING", I didn't understand what he said until I got home and rested.

Later, while I was fast asleep, I began to dream. It was this hooded figure in this really creepy chamber. The dark figure was very familiar as it moved towards this crystal, and if my eyes in the dream didn't deceive me, I think I saw Elga sealed underneath something as well! There was this crystal stalactite where a girl is imprisoned inside. I don't know much about her but it may have something to do with what's been happening lately. It's all so confusing!

The figure turned around, and I couldn't believe it. I recognized that face.


It was Paris!

I still remember that time she appeared at the Smoldering Swamps after she tricked Queen Vella and used her like a mere tool.

However, it appears she wasn't finished. She raised her arms high, and cast something that made her levitate, grow wings, and she was exposed. Veeeery exposed Ebbie. I could tell ya, she is one hawt sorceress, except she is EVIL! And that is why we knights must resist that lustful temptation of hers!!!


I could also swear I heard a teeny annoying voice somewhere, something about granting Paris her powers... was that Elga or my imagination that time?

Anyway, stay safe Ebbie. This might mean something big.

From Your Dear Brother,

Prawnt

No comments:

Post a Comment