Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Tower Is Shut...


To My Dearest Ebbie,

Funny thing actually, I wanted to do a bit of exploring into Drakos the other day, but the door finally has some sort of seal on it. There have been reports Paris grew stronger lately, despite the efforts of the Dragon Expedition. Camp Steven is always a cold place to stay for the night, and using those Puff Towers they've installed recently are taking a lot out of my budget.

I should watch my restaurant bill whenever I eat some tempura.


I was thinking of getting Mistress Ciel to get the seal removed, but I don't think she would honor my request. Besides, if I had removed that seal... something terrible would happen. I guess we have to wait for the right time until it becomes unsealed.

This will probably be my shortest letter to you ever. When Drakos Tower reopens, I wonder what would lie inside? Stronger monsters? Now that would be scary now wouldn't it?

Stay safe Ebbie,

From Your Dear Brother,

Prawnt

No comments:

Post a Comment