Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Reunions


To My Dearest Ebbie,

As soon as I recovered, I immediately set out to see what has happened so far in our world. Libra has changed as well as that new town called Moonlight Shore, although folks keep telling me Moonlight Shore was Libra which means--- never mind, I might complicate things. It's just there. Anyway, I heard from Ceaz and FlareCiel and they told me to meet them at Ocher Forest to help out clearing the monsters there. Elga's influence has greatly manifested in the area, causing Ocher Forest to become darker with its overgrowths.


As I fought through the monsters that were in the way, this quirky little Pinecone appeared out of nowhere and followed me. For some reason, I didn't want to hit it because I thought it was kinda cute, sniffing my pouch bag for food. It put on a peculiar face, however. Reminds me of that Woodie pet we had when we were little.


Eventually, I was able to find my two friends and they told me of what had happened. Paris seems to have gained greater power therefore bringing the many changes in the world. New ranks were formed for stronger adventurers to combat the new threat. Apparently if I train hard enough, I could get promoted to a Dragon Knight authorized to summon a dragon.

If you ask me Ebbie, I want to summon a giant dragon prawn to fulfill my title as the Tempura Knight. So I went with the two to defeat some Elluman clones until we grew tired.

THE PINECONE NEVER LEFT THE WHOLE TIME.

When we finally got to rest somewhere in Moonlight Shore Village, the Pinecone snatched my pouch bag and rummaged through the bag. It took away my Tempura Lunch set and ran away with it after giving a short bow of gratitude. Weird.

I could swear the Pinecone was smiling in this manner instead:

From Your Dear Brother,

Prawnt

No comments:

Post a Comment