Thursday, July 1, 2010

Coma


To My Dearest Ebbie,

You may have become worried why I haven't been writing letters to you for the past few months. I know you might want to hit me or something but let me tell you what had happened. I fell into a coma right after the Candy Factory Incident and was out for several months. As I woke up, several things had changed. I've heard Paris and her minions have set out for revenge on something and many changes have been made to the towns. I've even heard a new rank for all job classes was authorized to combat the new threat.


I am to report for Paladin duty again soon, but I need to recover and remember how I used to fight. I couldn't remember much from what had happened on why I fell into a coma but I just did. Could this be part of Paris' evil?

My guildmates have disappeared, and I am alone once again. Thankfully I was able to gain touch with Ceaz and Lady FlareCiel in Libra. With them, we are going to form a new guild with a name still pending. My head is still spinning as I write this letter in bed.

If you excuse me, I have some shrimp tempura to catch up on.

From your Dear Brother,
Prawnt

No comments:

Post a Comment