Thursday, March 4, 2010

Revenge of the Sweets Part II


To My Dearest Ebbie,

After getting the kid back to his mother and reinforcing my "little friend" with a special kind of underwear, I gathered a few guildies namely Negumi, Genexxx and lovemac who were interested in exploring the Cookie Factory and to rescue the remaining children as well. I had my own motives too. TO TAKE BACK WHAT THE DARNED FACTORY STOLE FROM ME AND YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHAT IT WAS!



We literally swept through every floor of the factory clearing areas of candy monsters and guards, defeating Mallow Woodies to save the children. It was fast with them around, and their help was greatly appreciated in the name of justice. Eventually we grew tired and my guildies had to return to their own business, taking with them the children they had rescued. I stayed and looked around for the real culprit behind this "kids into monsters" mischief.

As I explored the factory further and deeper, I found something weird in one of the rooms. It was an old man with a cane heading for this thing that appeared to be some sort of machine. He climbed into it and to my surprise, the machine sprung to life.


It suddenly grew these large claws and legs and finally hovered, spotting me. Then the machine spoke. It was the voice I heard earlier, and more importantly, the bastard who had been turning all those poor children and my little friend into candy. I didn't hesitate any further and fought the darned machine.

The machine was quite tough to hit because he was hovering around the large room, and if I tried to hit him, these candy cannons positioned on two sides would turn me into a choco chip temporarily disorienting all my movements! As if the chocolate cruller wasn't enough. I had to climb to the top most platforms just to get a clear shot of him.


The "Master Machine" as it was called had various attacks ranging from propelling whisk things to churning out heavy blocks of biscuits that hurt me real bad. Wait a minute, biscuits? If I had brought you along Ebbie you would've beaten this boss quite easily! I know you have an addiction to biscuits. You could forget your diet plan once inside this factory.


Anyway, after an enduring battle, the machine finally malfunctioned after I performed a Cross Slash to finish it off. I tried to escape but it was no use. It crashed all the way to the ground and the old man who had entered it earlier climbed out, who looked a bit disoriented from the fall. I still had to confirm if this old man was the real culprit so I went down and confronted him.


Apparently this old man is Derek, the president of the company that manages this cookie factory. He told me he was worried about his age and having no wife or children, he had no successor to run his factory. This is why he had a contest for children to find the most pure-hearted of them all. He also blabbed about transformation magic that he used to turn children into monsters to see if they would succumb to its malignant power. He then congratulated me on defeating his machine.

After hearing his sappy story, I grabbed him by the collar and demanded for a cure to restore my "little friend" back to normal. He sighed and told me that it was only temporary and it would return to normal after a day. I was relieved, but somehow I couldn't help but punch him in the face for all the trouble he caused, despite his old age. Justice chooses no age, and guards from the Order came in to arrest him.

With that ordeal over, I then shrugged the whole thing off and headed back home. The important thing was, that this "curse" I have is only temporary. So are you still thinking of visiting that blasted factory?

Stay safe, I'll just get you some biscuits from the local bakery. It's safer.

From Your Dear Brother,
Prawnt


No comments:

Post a Comment