Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Strange Events

To The Two Nosy Reporters,

I haven't seen anything interesting from your magazine lately, so I decided to share with you a few tips that you might find interesting. I know, the article about the Dragonica-related diseases raised awareness about it, yet it caused some panic amongst mentally unstable citizens. As you know, a trail of communication from person-to-person could easily be warped if spread by word of mouth. However, you might want to try being a bit more clear with these things next time. The other day, we were sent to dispatch an unruly mob almost overrunning Nurse Mimi's clinic in Libra.

It's not only the people that are becoming unruly, those dreaded sheep in the Windia Plains have also gone mad. The other day, they were able to form an "Angry Herd" and trotted towards town, bleating in a monotonous mantra: "Four legs good, two legs BAAAAAD." Now this line might sound familiar, but perhaps the sheep are really trying to form an uprising. I mean, they were even holding signs saying "NO WOOL AIN'T COOL" or "EAT LAMB? GET WHAMMED!" as they started to attack lowbie adventurers around the area.

We were able to hold off these guys but they swore they'd be back for more. Dun Morgan of Odellia has requested more strong adventurers to help reinforce Odellia if every they strike again. In other events, I was leisurely strolling through Libra the other day, until everyone heard a godlike voice in the sky, with this message:

(Click to enlarge.)

Hey, is Dobby a part of this? I definitely heard his name as everyone heard that announcement. Whatever it was, everyone sudden;y had a force field around them. Commander Evan didn't inform us of any wizards or mages involved in this so is this just a silly prank created by some bored magicians? I'll leave that to public opinion.

I guess that's it for now. And Mizureii, if you're reading this, give me back my pair of black briefs. I know you stole it, my drawer was practically full of the magic dust you warmages use for battle.

With Regards,
Prawnt, The Tempura Knight

No comments:

Post a Comment