Sunday, November 1, 2009

Out of Commission

Hey there Prawnt,

Sup buddy? How's it going? Haven't been in touch with you (nor any of our friends for that matter) in ages. Have you been receiving news from them lately?

First off, I'd like to congratulate you on being promoted to the Order of the Paladins. You've certainly come a long way from being that overprotective brother of Ebbie, to being the protector of the people. Hahaha, I still get a good laugh when I remember those times when you would tell me about your goal when I was still your superior, but look at you now, you're achieving your goals already!

Ah the good 'ol days, can't really believe that you have already surpassed my rank that fast... guess all that training and tempura that you eat really isn't for naught, haha. How I wish I could continue my training again, so I may surpass you this time.

You see, I'm still out of commission at the moment. Just a matter of dumb luck. Three weeks ago, a damn hyperjump failed on me during one of my Steven Trading Port missions to fend off Shark Pirates, the blasted thing sent me flying in the air and down the ocean with the speed of light (a slight exaggeration, maybe?). That damn incident left me unconscious for two damn weeks! And right now, I'm still on rehab. >.> Those things are starting to get dangerous, I tell ya.

Should've just stuck to using the Bird Mobile, Garuda, instead. You still remember that, right? You know, the one that's always... parked on top of that model house building in the Port of Winds. Speaking of which, Garuda misses you, you should visit sometime. It's a safer way to travel, and its more GAR than those damn hyperjumps.

Anyway, will be writing to you again soon, when I'm done with rehab. Oh, Kureha dropped by earlier and says hi too. (Damn, she has some damn good assets -cough-) I think she and Milie were going to train along with Leongarde someplace. Not sure about it though.

So yeah, good luck on your adventures, buddy. Will be looking forward to doing missions with ya again. God speed. GAR SALUTE! o/

From your former superior,
Goryu.

P.S. Pardon the rather wobbly handwriting, My hands are still having a tough time after that long unconsciousness period. Heck, can't even wield this Lightning Sword that Zak sent to me properly. Haha.

P.P.S. Will be sending pictures next time. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment